Sunday, November 8, 2015

I'm Off to Great Places! Tomorrow is the Day!

WKU International Student Teaching: Belize


Tomorrow morning, at 6:45 a.m., I will embark on my fourth and final study abroad trip through Western Kentucky University. I made it a goal to study abroad each year in college, and this trip will be the final touch to my senior year. I will live in San Ignacio, Belize from November 9th to December 8th, and I will complete my last four weeks of student teaching at Sacred Heart College. 

I am very excited for this opportunity!! Teaching is my passion, and I can not wait to meet my students and colleagues at Sacred Heart, my host mother in the city and all of the people that I come across on this new journey. Stay tune for daily updates and pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment